263 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United States
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
SkyProductions says

What type of music are you looking for. I will find it or create it for you for free. You can browse my portfolio to see if any music works for your upcoming projects, and I’ll send you the file for free.

Or…

You can send me your video along with what type of music your looking for, and I’ll custom make the music you want for free, and edit it for you. If you need sound FX for it I can add that too.

I will post a link to your video in my profile so you will get added exposure.

Please write my e-mail. finerkj34@hotmail.com or my Audiojungle one.

Thank you, -Sky

7171 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+1 more
doru says

you have a nice selection of audio files

263 posts
  • United States
SkyProductions says

Thanks man :) So far no one has written to collaborate and I know you guys need music :) Please don’t be shy and reach out. Music enhances your video presentation for better chances of sales. So let me know what you need!

Thanks guys I really appreciate the opportunity.

-Sky

90 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
comeero says

For my next project I surely come back to you :-)

30 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Spain
Juanjosejimenez says

I just started to do some video, how this works exactly? Put only in the presentation or also in the final video? As a you veneficia to you this?, Forgive the questions but do not know fully the subject

263 posts
  • United States
SkyProductions says

For my next project I surely come back to you :-)

That sounds great Comeero, looking forward to hearing from you.

I just started to do some video, how this works exactly? Put only in the presentation or also in the final video? As a you veneficia to you this?, Forgive the questions but do not know fully the subject

Hey Juan, no problem. Well basically when you sell video on videohive you can add Audiojungle music to it to help it sell.

Lets say you have a video that is of outside nature(mountains, oceans etc), you can browse Audiojungles catalog of songs and find a peaceful contemplative track that you put in the background and upload it as a full video with sound. If you are making a video for corporate presentation, then tracks that sound “corporate” will help add professionalism to your video.

Go to Audiojungle…or preferable SkyProductions :) and pick out any track you like that fits with the video that your making. Then you download an MP3 for free. Use that MP3 preview and add the file it to your video. Then let me know or which ever Author has the best music for your production, let them know and they will most likely include a link to your video page for added expose for you, and in return you post a link to their track so the customer can buy both the video and the music if he/she chooses.

You can write my e-mail if you need more assistance in how to load the file and everything. Also I can you via e-mail any MP3 preview you’d like. :)

Happy searching!

-Sky

30 posts
  • Spain
Juanjosejimenez says

Thank you very much for the explanation. Yesterday I made two videos, I’ll send an email to your hotmail account

699 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
3dbacks says

... actually you have music for motion backs or stock footage’s, what with AE project’s:)

That sounds great Comeero, looking forward to hearing from you.

Hey Juan, no problem. Well basically when you sell video on videohive you can add Audiojungle music to it to help it sell.

Lets say you have a video that is of outside nature(mountains, oceans etc), you can browse Audiojungles catalog of songs and find a peaceful contemplative track that you put in the background and upload it as a full video with sound. If you are making a video for corporate presentation, then tracks that sound “corporate” will help add professionalism to your video.

Go to Audiojungle…or preferable SkyProductions :) and pick out any track you like that fits with the video that your making. Then you download an MP3 for free. Use that MP3 preview and add the file it to your video. Then let me know or which ever Author has the best music for your production, let them know and they will most likely include a link to your video page for added expose for you, and in return you post a link to their track so the customer can buy both the video and the music if he/she chooses.

You can write my e-mail if you need more assistance in how to load the file and everything. Also I can you via e-mail any MP3 preview you’d like. :)

Happy searching!

-Sky

263 posts
  • United States
SkyProductions says

What do you mean 3dbacks? I have music for AE projects?

30 posts
  • Spain
Juanjosejimenez says

SkyProductions, I have sent two videos by SkyDrive, Hotmail gave me errors, to put an audio track. Tell me if you can see the files

by
by
by
by
by
by