8239 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says
Have been waiting to be listed on Adobe Exchange for what seems like ages. Its quite frustrating. I could do with some clickthroughs.

takes about a month on there :( they get nothing out of it though so you cant really be mad at them :)

132 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
smoke_e_joe says

In terms of SEO you need to be keyword specific “this is obviously bit more difficult with flash or action script. And above all linking if you can get one way link for sites with page rank your in there. One example site the company i work for did is, it was a website based for local business in a certain town like a directory of shops and it gain a page rank or 2 in is first 3 weeks just cause it had a link to it from a government site with huge history and a high page rank! as most of you know who might do seo it can take a while to get any rank if your not doing the right things.

So good linking form relative sites and stick to being keyword specific pretty much what i do!

Thats my rant for the day! to the pub now me thinks!

8239 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says
to the pub now me thinks!

+1 :D

1594 posts Chris Robinson
  • Located in United States
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more
contempoinc says

I’ve been really focusing on optimizing my Themes Preview site, I’m no expert with SEO but hopefully it will payoff. I just launched it a couple days ago and its already listed and ranks semi-decently for a couple keywords.

It would be great if Envato would supply with one basic stats on where our buyers came from (referrers), and they wouldn’t even need to display the buyers name so the anonymity is still there.

Maybe add a “View Detail” on the statement table for each sale.

It would also be cool to some some basic overall stats for each of our items, referrers, entrance, exit, bounce rate, time spent, etc…

I think this information would definitely help us in promoting and optimizing our items.

5945 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+8 more
VF says
Maybe add a “View Detail” on the statement table for each sale. It would also be cool to some some basic overall stats for each of our items, referrers, entrance, exit, bounce rate, time spent, etc… I think this information would definitely help us in promoting and optimizing our items.

+1

1312 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
LGLab says
Maybe add a “View Detail” on the statement table for each sale. It would also be cool to some some basic overall stats for each of our items, referrers, entrance, exit, bounce rate, time spent, etc… I think this information would definitely help us in promoting and optimizing our items.
+1

+1, is it possible to plug google analytics into our items page? Put the google code into some invisible tag or something?

by
by
by
by
by
by