106 posts
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • United States
Section214 says

I don’t know if anyone’s seen this yet, but it’s an interesting product, particularly for those of us who manage dozens of websites for clients with ongoing maintenance contracts… The basic system is free, with half a dozen addons available already. I’ve been testing out the base platform a bit and, so far, have no complaints!

InfiniteWP

4317 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Community Moderator
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Venezuela
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
+9 more
Ivor Reviewer says

Wow that looks cool indeed, will give it a try for sure. Thanks for sharing.

1864 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Won a Competition
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
+1 more
FRESHFACE says

Thanks for sharing! I have just given it a try. Took me around 15 minutes to install but could have been less if it wouldn’t be my first time. It is all very intuitive and provides many hints and walk-throughs. Everything works really well once all is set up, the backups are awesome and quick one-click access to any of your site’s wp-admin is really cool. Still need to try the rest, but so far it’s really well done.

I highly recommend this to anyone who got at least a little curious. The app’s basic feature-set is free (manual backups for example), but all the extra features like auto-backups etc can be purchased for one-time discounted fee of $200 till Sept 30, check it out at:

http://infinitewp.com/addons/
by
by
by
by
by
by