109 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
Section214 says

I don’t know if anyone’s seen this yet, but it’s an interesting product, particularly for those of us who manage dozens of websites for clients with ongoing maintenance contracts… The basic system is free, with half a dozen addons available already. I’ve been testing out the base platform a bit and, so far, have no complaints!

InfiniteWP

4336 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says

Wow that looks cool indeed, will give it a try for sure. Thanks for sharing.

1875 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
FRESHFACE says

Thanks for sharing! I have just given it a try. Took me around 15 minutes to install but could have been less if it wouldn’t be my first time. It is all very intuitive and provides many hints and walk-throughs. Everything works really well once all is set up, the backups are awesome and quick one-click access to any of your site’s wp-admin is really cool. Still need to try the rest, but so far it’s really well done.

I highly recommend this to anyone who got at least a little curious. The app’s basic feature-set is free (manual backups for example), but all the extra features like auto-backups etc can be purchased for one-time discounted fee of $200 till Sept 30, check it out at:

http://infinitewp.com/addons/
by
by
by
by
by
by