431 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+9 more
john says

Go check out http://www.x.com/community/ppx/system_status/mts_updates/blog/2011/06/14/reminder-planned-downtime-during-jun-16-maintenance--pp-live-2032

PayPal is going to down for around half an hour Friday afternoon Envato time.

We’ll put up a bigger banner right before it starts so the buyers understand what is going on, but just thought we’d let the forums crew know earlier.

254 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
PabloFierro says

Link is down

53 posts Master of the Internets
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
chendo says

Cool link bro

431 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+9 more
john says

Cool link bro

You’re fired.

And I’ve fixed it.

1031 posts Best-dressed man at PressNomics 2013
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author
+10 more
Parallelus says

Thanks for the info.

3085 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
Raincutter says

Cool link bro

You’re fired.

And I’ve fixed it.

What was so cool about the link! :D

Thanks for the info john.

3919 posts After Effects Templates
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+8 more
miseld says

I guess sales will be stoped in that period ;) Thanks for info John

106 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
kainraziall says

Thanks for the information brother

53 posts Master of the Internets
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
chendo says

Cool link bro

You’re fired.

And I’ve fixed it.

What was so cool about the link! :D

Thanks for the info john.

It was horribly, horribly broken lol

warriorfullights
warriorfullights Recent Posts Threads Started
72 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
warriorfullights says

Whoa! Seems like this link shows nothing but a mere error of what PayPal or someone might be doing to sabotage the whole business. There is nothing cool to it, though. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by