67 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
SteveSolanki says

Hi All

Im planning to buy an LED TV .But i am confused between Samsung and Sony.Samsung is cheaper than sony but i have heard people say its not reliable compared to Sony.

Do you have any suggestions.Please let me know

Thanks

1546 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
webdesignerart says

Hi All

Im planning to buy an LED TV .But i am confused between Samsung and Sony.Samsung is cheaper than sony but i have heard people say its not reliable compared to Sony.

Do you have any suggestions.Please let me know

Thanks

I am the fan of Samsung but when the compititor is sony then Sony is all the way best :)

828 posts
    Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market Won a competition Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author
+7 more
wpbakery says

I think Samsung with TVs is very good. Sony might have a better (more classical) design and name for what you should pay. Also Samsung having more features comparing to the Sony :)

If I had a chance to pick, I would go with Samsung.

Ps. Or bang & olufsen :)))))

5458 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says

Go with Samsung, I wouldnt buy a Sony TV

Samsung are one of words biggest manuacturers and proponents of led panels.

P.s. i have LG led

Son has Samsung Smart Led tv.

But B & O are nice ;)

1520 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Bedros says

Samsung rules ! :)

1738 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
gbs says

Sony is a classic name in television making. I got a Sony too and nothing to complain about. In recent years, Samsung releases quality and rich-featured products, though. So it’s difficult to make such a general comparison. I think if you narrow the criteria down to your budget limit, the features you desire, the current promotion campaign etc., then it’s easier to choose a product for you.

7289 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

Both are good, buy one that has the features you need.

Check the item in person if you can, how you “feel” the image may depend of your personal taste and not on how pixels or brightens the tv has.

67 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
SteveSolanki says

Thanks for your suggestions :) Really it means a lot

These are the ones i have shortlisted

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181005253786#ht_9676wt_923 http://www.ebay.com/itm/180991803038?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

The samsung one is 3d.

Thanks Again

379 posts
    Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Won a Most Wanted contest
+5 more
metrothemes says

samsung :)

201 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
Darkpulse says

SAMSUNG !

by
by
by
by
by
by