- Power Elite Author: Sold between 1 000 000 - 1 999 999 dollars
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Exclusive Author
- Referred between 500 and 999 users
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
Have anybody of you tried Samsung PLS -based monitors? Reviews are saying that color reproduction is horrible; build quality is poor; but they are super-gentle for eyes.
Are colors THAT awful? Is there a real difference for eyes with IPS monitors like DELL 2410 and alike?
Surprisingly I found myself using rmbp 15” build in monitor for last couple of month only because my eyes are not so tired in the end of the working day. But there’s nothing good in working on notebook monitor: my neck bent all day and aches; and I definitely need a larger canvas. Something 24”...
Your thoughts? Thanks!