411 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
+4 more
realthing says

Hi.

So …. since I am the type of person that I don’t like to create problems, please tell me your opinion on this one.

I make recently I flag maker that the difference from the others is that doesn’t need plug ins.

Today appears another one.

Also this one looks like doesn’t need plug ins

this other one is more expensive that mine.........

It looks like the technique is the same I really don’t know…....... I am not acclaim that I was stolen…. its just a tool

What do you think guys.

Do I have to contact support or not .

1558 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
AndrVlad says

They looks different and btw I like look of your flags more.

But is it really much difficult to do in AE?
http://library.creativecow.net/articles/mize_rob/ae-flag/video-tutorial
http://www.kickerlight.com/tutorials/flag_anim.html

Best Regards, Andrey

411 posts
+4 more
realthing says

They looks different and btw I like look of your flags more. But is it really much difficult to do in AE?
http://library.creativecow.net/articles/mize_rob/ae-flag/video-tutorial
http://www.kickerlight.com/tutorials/flag_anim.html
Best Regards, Andrey

Hi AndrVlad

Its not difficult to do it….. the tutorials you link doesn’t give the best result.

Well…. I have to admit that me personally I like a lot the flag of Kurbatov….. my problem is that

1 Looks like he use my way to do it…. that is suspicious.

2 Unfortunately appears with distant of a week.

3 Sales will be shared…..

I really don’t know what to say…....... its not a design…. its lets say a technique to do a specific effect. Here is the problem, I cant acclaim that he stole my design…..... and I cant say that he rip of my file… because I don’t know how he did it.

1558 posts
+6 more
AndrVlad says

Ok, let’s check dates. Your project approved 2/9 his 2/14. Is it enough time to buy your project, change how it looks, prepare everything, upload and pass review? It’s berely feasible at all.

And main thing I don’t beleave one of top author with almost 10K sales will rip file from relatively small author? Most usually it works other way. :-)

But you are free to buy his project to check or ask support. I can bet for my month earnings here you are wrong and this is just similar project.

Best Regards, Andrey

P.S. Also you may check his featured USA flag file approved back in 2009. Don’t you think this author well knows how to do flags?

599 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
addeystock says

I agree with AndrVlad :)
He is making flag type of projects for a long time
http://videohive.net/user/kurbatov/portfolio/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&order_by=date&term=flag

411 posts
+4 more
realthing says

Ok, let’s check dates. Your project approved 2/9 his 2/14. Is it enough time to buy your project, change how it looks, prepare everything, upload and pass review? It’s berely feasible at all.

And main thing I don’t beleave one of top author with almost 10K sales will rip file from relatively small author? Most usually it works other way. :-)

But you are free to buy his project to check or ask support. I can bet for my month earnings here you are wrong and this is just similar project.

Best Regards, Andrey

P.S. Also you may check his featured USA flag file approved back in 2009. Don’t you think this author well knows how to do flags?

Dear people I don’t think that has to do how big is the author with this case.

Also sales doesn’t make you bigger or smaller.

Also its not a question if he knows how to do flags…......of course he knows how to do them

Also me I know how to do extruded logos…. but I don’t…... I know how to do most of the files I see here…..... but I am very careful with my uploads.

You don’t think that a BIG author has to take a look before he upload something or the fact that he has 10k sales give him the right to upload whatever he likes

If really you think that just because he has 10 k sales he has the right to do something like that sorry guys you are wrong.

If I wanted I could send a message in support…..... I didn’t and I will not.

1 because he didn’t rip a design.

2 because exist the possibility to be a coincidence.

Any way I totally disagree with the mentality of the big author that he don’t have the need to rip of and the small that usually he do.

411 posts
+4 more
realthing says

I talk with Kurbatov. Good, polite guy. He explain that is just a…. funny coincidence.

Case closed…........

If the moderator want can close this threat

Peace :)

1558 posts
+6 more
AndrVlad says

Great to know that it was coincedence.

Good luck!