61 posts
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 2
  • Italy
  • 2 Years of Membership
patriziolari
says

Hello guys! Any hint on how start to sell a little bit more? ;) I’m pretty new on audiojungle… It seems that my page is quite slow… Any suggestion? I’m open to any critic on my works ;) Thank you for the help! Pat

552 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 4
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
+9 more
Celestial-Sound
says

You should upload more often since you only have 5 sounds at the moment.

383 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 7
  • Blog Interview
  • Bundle Boss
+8 more
brandonamatias
says
745 posts
  • Author Level 3
  • Freebie
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • 3 Years of Membership
+2 more
Blinn
says

Always keep at least one item in the review queue.

1017 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 6
  • Featured Author
  • Affiliate Level 4
+10 more
PhilLarson
says

Also, for now, feature your top song on your profile. I see you have one that’s selling more than the rest. feature that one. And yes, write, write, upload, write, upload, repeat. Grow your portfolio and you’ll grow your followers. Grow your followers and you’ll grow your sales.

552 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 4
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
+9 more
Celestial-Sound
says

Also, for now, feature your top song on your profile. I see you have one that’s selling more than the rest. feature that one. And yes, write, write, upload, write, upload, repeat. Grow your portfolio and you’ll grow your followers. Grow your followers and you’ll grow your sales.

Ahh! I didn’t notice that you feature your own item like that! I though that was something that happend automatically if the item reached high sales or something. Thanks Phil! :)

1017 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 6
  • Featured Author
  • Affiliate Level 4
+10 more
PhilLarson
says

Ahh! I didn’t notice that you feature your own item like that! I though that was something that happend automatically if the item reached high sales or something. Thanks Phil! :)

Hahaha. Glad I could help without meaning to! :D

4 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 2
NeilHampton
says

Wow. Just noticed the “featured item” feature as well. Sweeeet!

61 posts
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 2
  • Italy
  • 2 Years of Membership
patriziolari
says

Thank you guys! I appreciate your answers!

by
by
by
by
by
by