QAudioProductions
QAudioProductions Recent Posts Threads Started
36 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Located in Europe
QAudioProductions says

I also have no sales here since about 10 days. The month started nice with extended licences but the last week wasn`t good for me. If you`re not an exclusive author it`s even harder to sell good no matter if your tracks have great quality. I guess it`s simply hard for the customers to pick out the pearls of the newbies in the system. They rather take music of the top50. The front page is more or less reserved for the Excl. writers or big sellers which I understand. And it`s also suboptimal that traks get released on a Sunday after 10-12 days of approval process. The only chance we have is to keep on uploading good stuff and hope that people will recognize.

452 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
Marbury-Media says

I myself as a non exclusive find my music just doesn’t sell here at all. Very frustrating. I can’t think why not when others here do. It gets used on many network channels worldwide though I don’t sell my PRO work here of course. Nevertheless, I don’t put out less quality for royalty free.

19 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
olloproject says

Hehe, guys, I’ve managed to make my first sale, a sound effect priced 1 $))) Great beginnig)))

90 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
pietrogirardi says

Then it’s just me with more than a month of no sales :(
The end of Dec and all of January have been awful for me. Is something going on? Very odd for sales to completely collapse.

Sales were constant (average of 2/3 sales every week) since the very beginning for me (oct 2012). but in the last 35 days I had no sales at all, although uploading quite regularly. I think it’s just a matter of time.

845 posts
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has referred 10+ members
+3 more
gbiasillo says

As I’ve mentioned many times over the past year, there’s no rhyme nor reason for sales on AJ. It’s a roller-coaster ride that you have to learn to enjoy the lows and highs. I know I seem to get sales when others don’t and vice versa. Just enjoy the ride and concentrate on producing quality work and you’ll reap the rewards in the long run. January started with a bang for me, then nothing for 2 weeks, but now sales are back up and look to be back to normal. And it should be noted that I’ve only uploaded a handful of tracks in the past 3 months, and still get sales, so I think that if you create work that is ‘usable’ clients will bookmark and come back when the time is right.

893 posts
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
JohnRosso says

another Paypal Problems – another sales dropped

1042 posts Where words leave off, music begins.
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Won a competition
  • Has referred 500+ members
+7 more
AlumoAudio says

I agree with Gari. Gauging sales on AJ (and any other RF marketplaces for that matter) and trying to understand why sales drop and rise is a pretty much fruitless exercise. There are so many different variables at play (such as the recent PayPal outage John mentioned, for example), that it can be very easy to become disillusioned and exasperated.

I’m a non-exclusive author here and sell on a range of different marketplaces, and regularly experience the same rise and fall of sales on these other sites too. It’s the nature of the RF marketplace beast, and coming to terms with that is very important, especially if you’re trying to make a living from it.

191 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Korea, Republic of
Joonique says

Had 1 sale yesterday and 1 today, but when many people were saying they made many sales I had none :) seems like you just have to upload items, promote and wait for sales to come and don’t have to think why there’s no sale. :)

545 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
muscma01 says

Very good advice AlumoAudio, I totally agree with you.

2010 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
matsteiner Envato team says

Hi guys
Is it just me or are the sales going much better now!?
Last weekend I sold 6 tracks, usually the weekend was always weak before… but the greatest is: I just sold a extended license of a my Piano Pack, which is not cheap at all (still it’s a very good deal for the buyer) .... Great start in February!! :D

by
by
by
by
by
by