44 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United States
Shurly says
tonvie said
Shurly said
Well well, I was just saying that you as a “webdesigner” who only buys themeforest themes will most certainly not care about lower sales of authors.

No. I wish they would all just burn in hell. I pray to Satan every night for their deaths using blood rituals. I was hoping to confirm sales were low so I could plan a block party at the least.

Sigh…you are one sad individual, I mean “Exclusive Author” lol.

Did I make you angry somehow? lol take some pills mate! :) I do think it’s fucked up to tell people you’re a webdesigner. They trust in you and your skills and hope you can fulfill all their wishes. What do you do? You go to themeforest, buy a theme and don’t even know how to change the easiest things (yeah, I know that because I did answer one of your support requests, someday, somehow, somewhere.).

If I was your customer I would feel arsed, because you don’t actually design websites – you buy themes. You don’t modify them – that’s what the theme authors or their support does, but you get thousands of dollars for that :)

I understand your arrogance, I would behave like that as well if I made loads of such filthy deals, it’s good money. But dirty money makes dirty minds. There are thousands of users on themeforest that do the exact same, but the only thing that is dirty about that is your nose that’s way too far up in the air mate. It’s ridiculous :)

Have a nice :)

50 posts
  • Australia
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
dft_au says

Wait!!! You guys need to relax and get back on topic – and by on topic I mean…. SUMMER ?

Lies. Pouring with rain right now here in Perth.

1947 posts Do the Needful
  • Envato Staff
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Support Staff
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Contributed a Blog Post
+7 more
JamiGibbs Staff says

I think we’re getting quite a ways off topic here. There was some good feedback by other authors about the level of sales they’re receiving lately but arguing about a buyers business practices isn’t remotely close to what this thread is about.

Please try and keep it on topic.

548 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
tonvie says
Shurly said
tonvie said
Shurly said
Well well, I was just saying that you as a “webdesigner” who only buys themeforest themes will most certainly not care about lower sales of authors.

No. I wish they would all just burn in hell. I pray to Satan every night for their deaths using blood rituals. I was hoping to confirm sales were low so I could plan a block party at the least.

Sigh…you are one sad individual, I mean “Exclusive Author” lol.

Did I make you angry somehow? lol take some pills mate! :) I do think it’s fucked up to tell people you’re a webdesigner. They trust in you and your skills and hope you can fulfill all their wishes. What do you do? You go to themeforest, buy a theme and don’t even know how to change the easiest things (yeah, I know that because I did answer one of your support requests, someday, somehow, somewhere.).

If I was your customer I would feel arsed, because you don’t actually design websites – you buy themes. You don’t modify them – that’s what the theme authors or their support does, but you get thousands of dollars for that :)

I understand your arrogance, I would behave like that as well if I made loads of such filthy deals, it’s good money. But dirty money makes dirty minds. There are thousands of users on themeforest that do the exact same, but the only thing that is dirty about that is your nose that’s way too far up in the air mate. It’s ridiculous :)

Have a nice :)

Sounds like someone has been stalking :) You don’t have much a life at all do you? 38 posts and you know everything about me. I’m flattered really :) Whoever you really are…

Clearly you need a loan or something? I can float you something…send me your email and I’ll Paypal a donation to ya ;) Cheers!

381 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+1 more
redfactory says

If there’s one thing the internet thought us is that arguments should still be fought out in real life ;)

229 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United States
Pressateers says

I’m just gonna take a hit at lightening the mood here.

DERP , HERP HERP HERP . And that’s my opinion on this. Shurly, some people don’t know how to install themes or even want to bother with any of that, or setting up their content. That’s why he’s here, he makes their lives EVEN easier. If you don’t like it, you can leave him alone.

Tonvie,

you’ve bought a lot of items and brought a lot of money to Envato, there is nothing wrong with what you’re doing; But arguing with people like Shurly is just foolish.

548 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
tonvie says
Pressateers said
I’m just gonna take a hit at lightening the mood here.

DERP , HERP HERP HERP . And that’s my opinion on this. Shurly, some people don’t know how to install themes or even want to bother with any of that, or setting up their content. That’s why he’s here, he makes their lives EVEN easier. If you don’t like it, you can leave him alone.

Tonvie,

you’ve bought a lot of items and brought a lot of money to Envato, there is nothing wrong with what you’re doing; But arguing with people like Shurly is just foolish.

Sorry, you’re correct, I’m done. thanks for the mild slap ;) Needed that. Back to business.

2001 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Austria
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
+3 more
revaxarts says

Sales are low? not for me this month ;)

118 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Russian Federation
ZenThemes says
revaxarts said
Sales are low? not for me this month ;)

Hahaha :-) Love the 000’s :D

149 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
starshade says

Sales have been pretty ok in the second half of this month for me, but that’s because I released a new theme and that sells fine. However I am quite disappointed with the sales of my other products, the new theme didn’t seem to increase my other files’ sales at all.

Seems like I’m forced to release one new worpdress theme in the second half of July…

by
by
by
by
by
by