4335 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+10 more
Reaper-Media says
This is a bit about what we do when customers want to use a ThemeForest template:

http://blueteddy.com.au/website-design-services/special_offer_websites_under_1000.html

In the process of automating the entire customer signup & payment process, as well as backend Wordpress theme purchase / hosting setup / theme deployment.

That’s really cool dude! I think it’s a really good way of not only getting extra work, but also promoting TF files and providing low budget websites!!! Awesome man!

3749 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Located in Spain
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+9 more
pezflash says
3749 posts
  • Located in Spain
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+9 more
pezflash says

to 1337spambbq:

Any template here mainly structured with XML file/s will be able to be controlled by a backend made by you. All you need is a backend side which controls the xml contents, images and so.

Anyway, as an author and designer, i think you should tell your client that the base of your project is a (already made by other) template. Otherwise you’re “selling” a design that is not really yours.

Be aware about VisualWorks advice. If you’re going to use a template twice, you will need to purchase it twice.

5360 posts The Dude Abides
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+9 more
CodingJack says
Hello,

I’d like to know what are the steps for me to resell templates from here to clients, with hosting and other stuff as a complete package. Does anyone work with that here and could give me some advices about prices, client supporting, and other usefull info?

Thanks

Are you interested in reselling programs similar to hosting-type reselling programs? Envato doesn’t have a resellers program. I imagine it’s because the files are so cheap to begin with. For this reason, you could easily buy files at cost and resell them for a large profit.

by
by
by
by
by
by