42 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Ukraine
Oligzei says
I’ve got a rejection from Envato stuff: ‘This submission does not meet our general commercial composition/arrangement standard, unfortunately.’ I don’t know why… So, check it out. Here is a link below: http://cs536604v4.vk.me/u44387235/audios/daac7ccbc196.mp3 What’s wrong with the track? Any comments from you, guys? By the way, I decided to share this thing for free if its unbuyable! You can take it ;)
1528 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • United Kingdom
SoundFix says

Link’s broken!

42 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Ukraine
Oligzei says

sorry, there is another one:

http://rghost.ru/48926469
8 posts
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
futurehighfive says

Maybe it’s too short? It sounded good to me, but maybe it needs to be a bit longer to be used by an advertising client (at least 30 seconds).

42 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Ukraine
Oligzei says

I think, if the timing is the main problem, it’s supposed to be in the notification. But it’s just few words without any explanation.

42 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Ukraine
Oligzei says

Maybe it’s too short? It sounded good to me, but maybe it needs to be a bit longer to be used by an advertising client (at least 30 seconds).

Also, I’ve got a new acception of my 17 sec composition and rejection of this one at the same time: http://audiojungle.net/item/groovy-logo/5645221

Who knows…

116 posts
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • South Africa
MrWestern says

Sounds ok to me, I agree it could be longer, maybe the hihat is too distorted, and the bass is not “thick” enough – a little lite? BTW you can edit your posts, so just change the link in your original post.

82 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
MattijsMuller says

I would make the production less distorted and add an end to it. Good luck!

341 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
illuminations says

This probably needs a good deal of work to get it where it needs to be. Everything is very distorted on top of the buzzy bass sound you’ve got some sort of bit crusher going which makes it just way too distorted. The balance of your bass and drums is really off as well. The drums don’t sound like they have any low end, punch, or clarity to any of it. Then on top of that there really isn’t too much going on in terms of a more complete musical idea.

The vibe you are going for is cool but I think the overall composition and arrangement needs more time put into it. Then focus on the mix. I’d back off some of your distortion, work on a cleaner punchier drum sound then get a better balance between all instruments. Utilize online mixing resources and things will start to get a lot better I think. all the best to you!

42 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Ukraine
Oligzei says

All of you guys, I thank you so much! :) I really appreciate that you spent your time commenting on and listening to my work! I’ll work on that piece more…

sincerely, Alex

by
by
by
by
by
by