21 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
MushroomMuzic says
http://soundcloud.com/mushroommuzic/marijuana-preview Rejected without explanation:

“We’re sorry, your item The Gambler has not been approved for sale on AudioJungle. This is the reason given by our item inspector:

The overall quality of your submission does not meet our standard technical requirements and should only be resubmitted after being significantly improved. Please browse our current library for examples of the quality levels we’re currently seeking. Please note that resubmitting without improvements violates our review process and may lead to authorship suspension if we feel the system is being abused. Thanks for your understanding.

Your reviewer was NikiN.

Thank you, The Envato Marketplaces Team”

Why? I can’t find problems of this item quality and can’t understand a reason of this rejection.. :(

Thanks

Stuck_in_the_Basement
Stuck_in_the_Basement Recent Posts Threads Started
466 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Reviewer
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
Stuck_in_the_Basement Reviewer says

Might just be the title… not exactly business friendly! :D

47 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
chanredfield says

I’d start by changing the title. This song could be very cool after some minor tweaks. I’d get rid of that crazy middle section. I would focus on keeping and building on the sections starting 0:00 to 0:50 at 1:56 to the end. Those parts are cool. Pay attention to your song vacation day, it has sales because it’s a good song that stays consistent in mood and vibe. Hope that helps!

21 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
MushroomMuzic says

I’d start by changing the title. This song could be very cool after some minor tweaks. I’d get rid of that crazy middle section. I would focus on keeping and building on the sections starting 0:00 to 0:50 at 1:56 to the end. Those parts are cool. Pay attention to your song vacation day, it has sales because it’s a good song that stays consistent in mood and vibe. Hope that helps!

Thank you for your tips! About “crazy middle section” – I like it and find it very interesting, but I understand that without it this song possibly will be better for commercial purposes. Then I’d like to make a short version of this song without this part and also add original version to this item.

47 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
chanredfield says

ya, you gotta remember, selling songs on this site isn’t always about being artistic and showing off your musicianship or out of the box style. For the most part you’re making background music. You gotta think what the likelihood of multiple customers needing a reggae song that all of a sudden gets crazy fast in the middle out of nowhere, probably not many. But if you just take section from that song around it, keeping a consistent tempo and mood, and use a title and tags focusing on summer time, island, travel, vacation, beach, mellow, etc. You have yourself a product that is way more useful in a variety of projects. Best of luck, you’re music is good.

Stuck_in_the_Basement
Stuck_in_the_Basement Recent Posts Threads Started
466 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Reviewer
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
Stuck_in_the_Basement Reviewer says

Pay attention to your song vacation day, it has sales because it’s a good song that stays consistent in mood and vibe. Hope that helps!
Wait… I’m confused, does MushroomMuzic has a song entitled “Vacation Day” as well?
21 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
MushroomMuzic says

ya, you gotta remember, selling songs on this site isn’t always about being artistic and showing off your musicianship or out of the box style. For the most part you’re making background music. You gotta think what the likelihood of multiple customers needing a reggae song that all of a sudden gets crazy fast in the middle out of nowhere, probably not many. But if you just take section from that song around it, keeping a consistent tempo and mood, and use a title and tags focusing on summer time, island, travel, vacation, beach, mellow, etc. You have yourself a product that is way more useful in a variety of projects. Best of luck, you’re music is good.

Thats right, now I think it will be reasonably to make “background version” as main item and include original track as free bonus :) Thank you for advice!

21 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
MushroomMuzic says

Pay attention to your song vacation day, it has sales because it’s a good song that stays consistent in mood and vibe. Hope that helps!
Wait… I’m confused, does MushroomMuzic has a song entitled “Vacation Day” as well?
Ammm… No, I haven’t
772 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
StudioEtude says

Hi! I think you should remove the piece from 1:30 to 1:56 and resubmit for review. Probably MaryaIvanovna was too strong for the reviewer 8-)

21 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
MushroomMuzic says

Now approved! [link edited] Thanks for your attention:)

P.S. But don’t know why Music \ Pop

by
by
by
by
by
by