1037 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Alexlasek says

Hi,

I do need your feedback. Of course the reason of Rejection is magic few words “This File Did Not Meet Our Criteria” .

I should make alterations to this item, but my question is, what else can I change?

Alex

488 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
PixelBuffet says

I’m stumped, looks good to me – I could see this selling too.

Sorry I can’t be more helpful! :(

1037 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Alexlasek says

thx Philmo,

the problem is, that it looks ALMOST like iPhone 4, where IMHO the point is ;)

I have changed a speaker, buttons on the side, and of course main button… and it’s still being rejected …

Believe or not but it’s really irritating ;(

Alex

488 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
PixelBuffet says

Just seen this file on the homepage, congratulations :)

1037 posts
+5 more
Alexlasek says

thx Philmo,

after 3rd rejection and many alterations ;)

24 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Sri Lanka
YKinG says

NIce to see you got finally accepted… What are the changes that you did to the rejected design to get it accepted…?? the info can be useful to other ppl also,,

146 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+4 more
kamarashev says
thx Philmo, after 3rd rejection and many alterations ;)

:) I`m glad to hear that.. sometimes you need to be tenacious to reach your goals. Congrats! on this item :D

1037 posts
+5 more
Alexlasek says
NIce to see you got finally accepted… What are the changes that you did to the rejected design to get it accepted…?? the info can be useful to other ppl also,,

I have changed the buttons and add a grey version ;)

1037 posts
+5 more
Alexlasek says
thx Philmo, after 3rd rejection and many alterations ;)
:) I`m glad to hear that.. sometimes you need to be tenacious to reach your goals. Congrats! on this item :D

yep, I’m tenacious and never give up

same to U then and all the best

Alex

by
by
by
by
by
by