42 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Lamaci says

Hello,

i would like to know why my two tracks was rejected.

First called Reflections – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxmCpTgdiZU&feature=plcp Second called Memories – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_9A8cR_d9w&feature=plcp

My reviewer was ADG3studios and he told me, that first track (Reflections) just repeats and repeats… Then what is this? http://audiojungle.net/item/clapping-ukulele/409141

Second track (Memories) was rejected because it’s doesn’t meet our current minimum technical quality requirements but in this site there is a lot of tracks which are worse then this one. So where is the problem?

I’ve created video with memories album theme and my idea was post this track to audiojungle and sell my video and track. But i don’t understand why it’s not aproved. Technical quality? It’s beautiful song created by my friend and it’s good for this video theme.

(sorry for my english) Denis

305 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
tunesurfers says

Your first track is a direct rip off of Amaranth by Nightwish

302 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
alkis says

Hi Dennis!

First of all don’t get too frustrated with this, these things happen to everybody and the more you try to improve your music, the more sales you’re gonna get!

Other than the fact that “Reflections” is indeed a bit repetitive and doesn’t sound as a fully developed complete track (that’s my opinion at least), it includes an intact sample from this “Nightwish – Amaranth” track, which would be against the rules of audiojungle and would eventually get you into much trouble.

Second of all, the clapping uke song you referred us to is much more usable in video productions and generally as royalty free music and that’s what the Audiojungle service is all about. So the repetitive nature of it actually serves its purpose in using. But that’s another matter on its own and I understand that it’s a bit opinion-based.

As far as Memories goes, it has very good potential but maybe the production quality is not good enough yet. A more balanced mix (less low and muddy frequencies, less compressing, some more realistic piano midi editing, a more heavy build up and altering instrumentation, etc.) would get it approved in my humble opinion.

The best way to deal with this is to communicate with support@envato.com and state your problem so that you can have a conversation with the reviewer, although I do second his decisions.

I hope this helped.

alkis

42 posts
+1 more
Lamaci says

Thank you Alkis,

this tracks was made by my friend so i don’t know, that first track is sample. But the second track will be good for video production – it’s my opinion :)

Ok thank you for answers, i’ll do my best for uploading more and better tracks :) Denis

679 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
ZtarrZound says

I highly doubt you would have clearance for the sample here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdZn7k5rZLQ.
2023 posts Review Manager
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
jremick Envato team says

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to remind everyone that if you’re seeking more information regarding the outcome of a submission review, you should submit a support request at http://support.envato.com

However, if you’re just seeking feedback from the community then the forums are fine. ;-)

Thanks!

263 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
SkyProductions says

haha, so true.

70 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+3 more
frozensatellite says

I think it is not the best way to official “blame” a reviewer in a forum. These people do their jobs and they don’t do it bash on members. This stuff happens and the business world is much more tough than just having a track rejected on Audiojungle (speaking from experience). I would just get over it, analyze or request a more detailed feedback on why it was rejected. Do the edits and upload it again or save the experience for a new track!

7 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in United States
Ambisonic says

By approving track “First called Reflections” to me = a direct lawsuit. There is a reason your tracks weren’t approved. Originality is what matters on AJ.

Dean

111 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+2 more
chatblanc says

rip
by
by