• 3 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 7
  • Blog Interview
  • Bundle Boss
+8 more
brandonamatias
says

Hey everyone!

So I’ve been noticing in each of my song’s “Referrals” in the Analytics section that they’ll have links to certain VideoHive web pages. When I go to them, their previews include songs that are not mine.

So what I am wondering is, does anyone know how people from that page are getting to my song’s page supposedly?

Thank you all!

1596 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Featured Author
  • Author Level 4
  • Bundle Boss
+5 more
SoundFix
says

Hey everyone!

So I’ve been noticing in each of my song’s “Referrals” in the Analytics section that they’ll have links to certain VideoHive web pages. When I go to them, their previews include songs that are not mine.

So what I am wondering is, does anyone know how people from that page are getting to my song’s page supposedly?

Thank you all!

Great question, I would also like to know the answer because it’s soo annoying!

937 posts
  • Author Level 3
  • Featured Author
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Russian Federation
+1 more
permian
says

Brandon, Sam, your works could’ve been showed at “Similar items” on this Videohive item. I guess )
But wait, items from AJ shoudn’t be showing on VH.
So I don’t know :D

upd. Wait again – I’m so stupid – there’s even no “Similar items” feature on VH.

420 posts Only positive music!
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 7
  • Author Level 7
  • Collector Level 4
+6 more
Twisterium
says

This question has been asked some time ago but we still have no answer. Probably that’s a bug.

30 posts
  • 1 Year of Membership
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
TayriO
says

Well i would like to know that too ..

So confusing .. :-)

772 posts
  • 1 Year of Membership
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Copyright Ninja
StoneColed
says

I have the same thing in mine, I was thinking who ever bought the video may have bought my song to go with it. Maybe the Hive recommended it ???

by
by
by
by
by
by