Lol so funny thread
How JS recursion looks like in FF:
- Won a Competition
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
Australia saidIs the crappy photo-cropping deliberate or a client requirement? I mean Josh is missing lumps from his head, and he is not the only one
We did a similar thing for a client. http://webuyscrap.com.au/about/
LOL have you ever tried to get a scrap merchant to send you photographs of his staff, at high resolution with a white background ?
The reference was for the technique not his photography.