256 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
RomanosMusic says

I really doubt production houses, studios or even the one-man-show is going to spend $17 on a badly arranged track. Glad AJ has taken a stand and raised the level of the bar, to make sure that quality tracks of all genres are provided for the paying clients.

189 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
+1 more
JohnWiser says

It is awesome. Personally, I don’t think I’d be where I am at if it wasn’t for rejection and the pursuit of trying to get better and better. It’s a hard pill if you’re a new musician trying to make it to get your music rejected but it can either break you or help take you to the next level.

Totally agreeing with you there. I have stepped up my arrangement, production quality and selections of instruments.

One word of advice to new musicians when it comes to rejection:

They are not rejecting YOU, they are merely rejecting your idea, song, work, etc… Use this to become great in what you do instead of being resentful. Someone always knows more than we do and it’s not a bad idea to listen to them when they speak.

1560 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+4 more
SoundFix says

Hopefully the next step will be a library purge. Long overdue. It would be awesome if the same standards that are being applied to current items be retroactively applied too to older items. I’m certain that not everyone will agree with me on this though :D

I totally agree with that Gareth. I can never decide whether I should delete a load of my earliest tracks so I’d love it if someone else could make the decision for me. Not because I’m lazy, just because the composer always (or maybe not always? I do!) has a personal attachment to their music.

I love that they are rejecting more tracks because it means that when my music is approved, it is of high quality and is viewed as good enough to compete with all the other outstanding items being uploaded lately. It lets me know I must be doing something right :)

36 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
Geroeva_Alena says

I am very grateful to the many reviewers. When my tracks were rejected the reviewers are explained to me in what my mistakes. It helps me to learn to compose better music! Requirements for the quality increased, so every time when my track passed on AudioJungle, I’m happy about that!

by
by
by
by
by
by