- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- United States
Plugsound Pro has some of the best (most playable and “real” sounding) pianos I have ever heard. That includes owning stuff like Sampletank, Wusikstation, Kontakt, Dimension Pro, Gigastudio, EastWest (I have both Goliath and Pianos), and very nice kontakt pianos from various devs.
UVI soundstation is x64 compatible, very uber-stable and very low overhead with fantastic effects. Plugsound Pro also has a very good orchestral section of multisampled instruments. Probably my most used VI overall.
I second Thomas Vo’s suggestion of 8Dio’s Legacy 1928 Grand Piano, which is now my go to piano VI.