917 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Australia
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
JBlanks says

I don’t take instructions from you. It’s just that simple. You will find that flagging posts for no good reason is frowned upon by staff also.

516 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
SiliconWorldAD says

You could have easily chosen to stop talking and yet you chose prolong the argument and then you try and tell me there’s no good reason to report you. All you had to say was “ok, I won’t talk to you anymore” and it would have been over.

3216 posts Point. Counterpoint.
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+14 more
ADG3studios Envato team says

Here’s two solutions.

1. Jim. If you want to help, don’t toss the message with a dart. :)

2. Chen. When out in the wild, be resourceful and wear thicker skin so darts don’t pierce it. :)

If anyone wishes to continue dueling, please arm yourselves with quietude and go in opposite directions. Whoever acts more grownup wins. Gballx is exempt from this competition naturally.

And now back to Saturday night. Thank you, people.

1409 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
lucafrancini Envato team says

For strings: I’m in love with 8dio violas, and I think I’ll purchase it on next widthdrawal.
East West Orchestra libs are good but imho only if you buy more mic positions (otherwise you’ll have too much reverb).
Omnisphere by Spectrasonics has some good patches of acoustic and hybrid strings (along with a ton of other sounds).
For brass: Cinebrass by Cinesamples.

1300 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+4 more
UJ-pro says

East West Orchestra libs are good but imho only if you buy more mic positions (otherwise you’ll have too much reverb).

Hi Luca, you’re absolutely right. I use the CCC which comes with just stage position and often I think “Hey, where are you?” Everything sounds great but if you need something closer it’s not possible even without any added reverb. The same to the great sounding pianos of the CCC. It’s a shame. One day I’ll update these as well or just look for something to add.

2176 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

Oh, I always miss the big premiere and have to watch the re-run :(

2176 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

Anyway, I’ve decided to try and help after all, but I’ll be concentrating on some other topics:

I searched things like “realistic VST plugins for FL Studios” on google,

From this is where I see a few things you’ll have to work on:

1) you should start “from scratch” and take at least a brief read about the technologies you’re using everyday. I’ve noticed this from your previous topics/posts as well. I say this because VST is actually a standard for plugins in general, and there is no specific VST plugin for FL Studio (not Studios). Therefore, adding “for FL Studios” in your search query can only dig out some unwanted pages in Google search just because they contain these keywords.

2) here, in this topic, you actually told US that you need piano and/or strings, but you didn’t tell this to Google, and although it’s an awesome tool, Google still can’t read our minds (although it’s trying hard :D ). Why do I tell you this? Because you only wrote “realistic” in your search query. That can bring soooo many stuff, especially because these plugins based on real-world instruments are gonna try to be realistic, or advertise themselves as such.

3) I just couldn’t skip this advice, no matter how hard I’ve tried: as everybody else told you, nobody here is stalking you and nobody here has anything against you. Or at least they didn’t have, until you started acting like a drama queen. The reason that only an “elite” group of people here is posting to your topics is simply because there aren’t many people posting on these forums at all! Not just on your topics, but on every topic here you’ll keep seeing only this small group of people devoting their precious time to help everyone, although they have a lots of other things to do in their life. Secondly, it is only original poster’s bad attitude that can turn other good posters into making fun of him/her. So give JBlanks a break, he’s definitely not stalking you – he just posts in many topics around here, and consequently posting in yours as well. Just like me, and almost everybody else who posts at all ;)

516 posts
SiliconWorldAD says

Anyway, I’ve decided to try and help after all, but I’ll be concentrating on some other topics:

I searched things like “realistic VST plugins for FL Studios” on google,

From this is where I see a few things you’ll have to work on:

1) you should start “from scratch” and take at least a brief read about the technologies you’re using everyday. I’ve noticed this from your previous topics/posts as well. I say this because VST is actually a standard for plugins in general, and there is no specific VST plugin for FL Studio (not Studios). Therefore, adding “for FL Studios” in your search query can only dig out some unwanted pages in Google search just because they contain these keywords.

2) here, in this topic, you actually told US that you need piano and/or strings, but you didn’t tell this to Google, and although it’s an awesome tool, Google still can’t read our minds (although it’s trying hard :D ). Why do I tell you this? Because you only wrote “realistic” in your search query. That can bring soooo many stuff, especially because these plugins based on real-world instruments are gonna try to be realistic, or advertise themselves as such.

3) I just couldn’t skip this advice, no matter how hard I’ve tried: as everybody else told you, nobody here is stalking you and nobody here has anything against you. Or at least they didn’t have, until you started acting like a drama queen. The reason that only an “elite” group of people here is posting to your topics is simply because there aren’t many people posting on these forums at all! Not just on your topics, but on every topic here you’ll keep seeing only this small group of people devoting their precious time to help everyone, although they have a lots of other things to do in their life. Secondly, it is only original poster’s bad attitude that can turn other good posters into making fun of him/her. So give JBlanks a break, he’s definitely not stalking you – he just posts in many topics around here, and consequently posting in yours as well. Just like me, and almost everybody else who posts at all ;)

I searched a wide variety of things, I didn’t search one term and that’s it, I spent hours looking at plugins and searching different things and downloaded probably 20 new ones in my journey to search for really good plugins, but never any realistic ones that would compare to what I hear of music on this site. I never said anywhere I expected goggle to read anyone’s mind and you seem to have some weird misconception that I spent 2 minutes only searching one term, i didn’t use “FL Studios” in most of my searches and I am aware the .dll files associated with VSTs work for a variety of things even beyond music. Though with all the information google has on everyone, they probably can read minds by now. In fact they probably made an app for it. I ran into native instruments in my searches, nearly $200 for something that I couldn’t get the demo or earlier version to work for isn’t promising, and I’m trying to work out something with philharmonics sound libraries. As I repeatedly repeatedly repeatedly repeatedly repeatedly repeatedly repeatedly repeatedly repeatedly repeatedly said, it’s best if others don’t get involved with the J conflict, there is a specific group of people and no one else on this entire multiplatform of Envato, not on graphic river, not on themeforest, not on photodune, only a small percentage of AJ members, who like starting things with me and only on threads i start, not comments I make on other people’s topics so it especially is apparent they target me, and I’ll leave it at that. I really have no idea why you would try to bring up even more debate about it, it seemed to already be at a rest and the moderator I think possibly maybe created an arcane metaphor that was essentially “ok let’s stop”.

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
matt_aune says

8dio has a fantastic string library – it sounds the most realistic in my opinion. EastWest Hollywood Brass is a great library too. And for woodwinds I’d check out Vienna Symphonic Library.

516 posts
SiliconWorldAD says

8dio has a fantastic string library – it sounds the most realistic in my opinion. EastWest Hollywood Brass is a great library too. And for woodwinds I’d check out Vienna Symphonic Library.

Well Im hearing a lot of good stuff about east/west, I’m suprised i never found it, I will check it out after I’m down with philharmonics , thanks.

by
by
by
by
by
by