20 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Located in Canada Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
antwarfare says

Hey I done some purchases and rated all the purchases a 5 star rating but that rating displays incorrectly on the title itself how can this be corrected?

773 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
StudioEtude says

Hello! Unfortunately, the rating system is not perfect, it has repeatedly been discussed on the forum. I think in your case you should contact the support . Good luck!

409 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Canada Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
joesacco says

I sent a support ticket on this matter. Hopefully they clear it up soon. Thanks Andy.

20 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
StellaNoteAudio says

Hello,

Did you receive a reply from support on this matter?

Thanks a lot.

409 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Canada Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
joesacco says

Still waiting. Will let you know the response.

409 posts
+2 more
joesacco says

Response from Envato Support:

“There may be a small delay, but we don’t have a way of confirming what the purchasers have rated your item. I have not received any other reports that the rating system is malfunctioning. I’m sorry for the inconvenience.”

20 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
StellaNoteAudio says

Thanks joesacco,

This rating system should perhaps not exist for AudioJungle. I know it has been mentioned before. I wonder why it still exists? Does it really serve a purpose for AudioJungle?

Someone recently purchased an item. It had already sold 3 times before. But after they bought it they rated it 1 star. Does this make sense? They spent money on the audio track (which has a preview for free, to check if you like it first before buying), and decided after buying it to rate it only 1 star? Another customer contacted me soon after and told me they just rated it 5 stars, and did not understand the 1 star rating it previously got!

Envato staff, if you read this…please can you reconsider having a star rating system for AudioJungle? Personally, I do not think it is needed and may give buyers the wrong impression if someone strangely buys a track and then rates it 1 star! I am sure the reviewers of items on AudioJungle would not let a 1 star track through the review process in the first place.

Thanks.

773 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
StudioEtude says

Thanks joesacco, This rating system should perhaps not exist for AudioJungle. I know it has been mentioned before. I wonder why it still exists? Does it really serve a purpose for AudioJungle?
+100
409 posts
+2 more
joesacco says

I’m not even going to get more involved into this conversation cause it’ll just make me mad.

20 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Located in Canada Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
antwarfare says

Well it looks fixed as I reclicked on the star ratings and now they display properly :)

by
by
by
by
by
by