48RAM?! I envy you to the max…......
yup ram is doin wonders in AE, 3ds max and Windows too.
- cpu – 2x xeon 5660
- motherboard – evga classified sr-2
- gpu – quadro 4000
- ram – 2x CORSAIR Vengeance 24GB
- cooling – 2x CORSAIR H80
- psu – coolermaster silent pro gold 1000w
- monitor – dell u2412m (i hope to get second one too)
- case – xigmatek elysium
Just bought my new pc. I had dual core pc with 2gb ram. And I bought this http://postimage.org/image/5rasybc7h/full/ ps with quadro 4000. Amazing feel to jump on cs 5.5 and use that RAM . It’s really flyin’ So Buy as much ram as you can and Go on cs5. It worth’s every penny.
Nice machine, man! I’m updating next week to Ivy Bridge 3770k and still can’t make decision which ram to buy, 4×4 or 4×8GB RAM . Looks that for now I’ll go with 2×8 and then make decision if another 2×8 is needed
yup ram is doin wonders in AE, 3ds max and Windows too. * cpu – 2x xeon 5660 * motherboard – evga classified sr-2 * gpu – quadro 4000 * ram – 2x CORSAIR Vengeance 24GB * cooling – 2x CORSAIR H80 * psu – coolermaster silent pro gold 1000w * monitor – dell u2412m (i hope to get second one too) * case – xigmatek elysium
Where did you get those CPUs? Cheapest I can find is over £900 each.. Killer that.
I took it at newegg usa and friend of mine shipped it to me.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.