28 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
x-intent says

I got one question. I want to make it clear for myself. If I sell some of my music and later on i want to perform it as part of my band’s song and even record on album for selling, is it fine, or it must be stock only music and not for selling on album/cd? Maybe it’s stupid question and I should better read agreement, but if it’s not hard to answer for you guys, i would really appreciate the clarification. Thanks.

1479 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
Mihai_Sorohan says

If you’re an “exclusive author”, then you can’t sell the music you have here also in other places.
If you’re not an “exclusive author”, then I see no reason for not selling it in other places, including your band’s CD.

2715 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Located in Switzerland
+7 more
DanielKeller says

you can set it here under Exclusivity of your items http://audiojungle.net/user/x-intent/edit

it needs 30 days to activate it

335 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
tiam says

If you where to get a cd contract with a record company/label Im sure they dont want you to sell the tracks somewhere else. since you often licence or sell your productions to the record company. But then you can just remove your songs from here and that would be fine. Im not really sure about the legal rights when it comes to this but it shold be fine???? :)

28 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+1 more
x-intent says

Thanks for answers. But I’m actually interested in “legal aspect” of this case.

by
by
by
by
by
by