145 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
zun1989 says

Well i dont know whether this is the right category to ask the question. But i will start by thanking Envato for its rich source of tutorials. Second of all it seems Envato has tutorials for almost everything.

So i was wondering is there any tut place for Envato or are you guys planning on something that is related to Networking.

I mean i how should i explain, its more like how datas are transferred around the internet. How they are being decoded and encrypted and stuff like that. Abit of more complex stuff.

I know i am being pretty vague, but i was just wondering.

2603 posts Community Team
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+17 more
contrastblack Envato team says

I am having some difficulties skimming through the vagueness of your question. If you would like to have an answer, yet don’t wish to post the question publicly, please feel free to contact me through my profile page, and I will do whatever is needed to get you an answer to it :)

p.s: please be blunt, I’m not really fond of vague questions :D

Thanks.

954 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
aleluja says

Something like protocolsTuts+?

973 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
aaranmcguire says

It would be nice to have a Tuts+ for `Server Management`, Networking is a big topic but most people just dont need to know all of it, they just need the basics and that will be good enough for them to live day by day. (OSI Modal, Binary, Sub-netting and a bit of ios (Cisco’s OS for device management).. The may be more but it cant think of anything.

Server Management can span further, from basic installing ubuntu server, locking it down, to installing nginx with php and different configs on each site, then even some basic networking… also you could span from Windows Server to Ubuntu, CentOS.. lots..

by
by
by
by
by
by