• Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
AlexanderRufire says

Hi,
I’ve got a question..
May I create my second profile with non-exclusive terms and re-upload some of my tracks from exclusive profile into that? Is there some possibilities to change exclusivity of single track?
I ask that cuz some music lables were interested in my tracks and I want to try that way of sharing music too, but I’m not sure at 100% that it is right way, so want my track to be on audiojungle too.
Thank for your help.

379 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
Twisterium says

Send a ticket to envato. And tell us the answer :). I am interested of this question too.

806 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
Art-of-Sound says

May I create my second profile with non-exclusive terms and re-upload some of my tracks from exclusive profile into that? Is there some possibilities to change exclusivity of single track?<

I sent a ticket in this regard once, the answer was: we forward your request to the site owner. The site owner got back to me 3 months later. He said: you can do it, if you haven’t done it already.

So, in general it’s possible to delete a track from an exclusive account and reupload it to non-exclusive, but it’s better to have a permission. Also when you opt out of exclusivity you need to wait 30 days and only then you can sell your items elsewhere.

60 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
AlexanderRufire says

you can do it, if you haven’t done it already.
:)
Nice:)
30 days is ok. Maybe I should write to reviewer in upload message about that?
Anyway, track is about month there and no sales, so…
617 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Poland
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
FxProSound says

I have had same case few days ago. Admins are not able to move content between accounts. You must delete it and re-upload to new account (you can write in comments that this is already accepted file with its number or so)

by
by
by
by
by
by