I recently sold an item for 5$ and my earning was 1.20$ with a rate of 40%. Shouldn’t that be 1.25$, am I wrong or right? I know that those 5 cents sound like peanuts to some but when you’re selling a huge amount of files it quickly piles up.
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
A rate of 40% for 5 bucks would be 2 bucks.
Your item is probably priced at $3, the system displays a $5 for buy-now. A user bought it for $3 and you have received 40 percent aka 1.20.