I need to purchase 21 images. Is there something I’m missing or do I actually have to go through the purchase process 21 times, get 21 emails, and then have to download 21 items?
- Envato Staff
- Has attended an Envato Live event
- Support Staff
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Community Ambassador
I had a client ask me for a stock photo site. I sent her here. She sent me a list of 21 images. She doesn’t know what sizes to purchase so she wants me to buy them and add to her site.
I would love a box here I can drop a list of links (or item numbers) have Ajax verify item number and shoot back radio button for sizes for each item. Have PD wrap them in a bundle and I buy that bundle – get one email and download one zip file of all images – no shopping cart needed – just bulk purchasing would be great step in the right direction!
How painfull is to buy like you said:(