296 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
CodeFusion says

I need to purchase 21 images. Is there something I’m missing or do I actually have to go through the purchase process 21 times, get 21 emails, and then have to download 21 items?

5339 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

I feel your pain. We’ve never really needed a shopping cart system till now that we have Photodune. I’ll bump it up the chain again :)

296 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
CodeFusion says

Thanks Dog!

I had a client ask me for a stock photo site. I sent her here. She sent me a list of 21 images. She doesn’t know what sizes to purchase so she wants me to buy them and add to her site.

I would love a box here I can drop a list of links (or item numbers) have Ajax verify item number and shoot back radio button for sizes for each item. Have PD wrap them in a bundle and I buy that bundle – get one email and download one zip file of all images – no shopping cart needed – just bulk purchasing would be great step in the right direction!

94 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
silent47 says

How painfull is to buy like you said:(

by
by
by
by
by
by