• Exclusive Author
  • Greece
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
videologio says

I created a website about my promotion but I think that it is really dead!!! :) My best self promotion is my facebook page and of course my videohive profile!

108 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
wallfish says

If you have some money on you try sourcing out the project to a small time SEO company. They will take care of this. In fact they may even help you create proper indexed menu based search result. Instead of taking time to learn this whole process you can easily concentrate on your projects and leave this to someone who is very good at it. SEO might get expensive so choose your package wisely. Many companies offer features based package which ranges from whatever. They contain stuff like SEO, Ad-words, Seeding lots of stuff I don’t even understand.

Anyways good luck mate :)

30 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • United States
muscma02 says

Start a blog, join google groups, get listed in yellow pages, post work on youtube, start a twitter account, talk in forums, join online communities and talk about your area of expertise, get links on high quality sites, update your site frequently with good quality info, it will take time but just keep working at it. Good luck!

415 posts here for love
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • India
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
+2 more
nCrafts says

Comment on dofollow blogs.

by