4 posts
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
smuzic says

Hi, newbie here! When I upload a file, what does it exactly mean by ‘Progress in que’? Yesterday, my file was 16 out of 22. Today, it’s 16 out of 24. I find it sorta confusing. Any insights?

346 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Ireland
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
musicformedia says

“Today, it’s 16 out of 24”

That means there 24 files waiting to be reviewed to see if they are suitable to be sold here. Your file was the 16th of the 24 files that have been uploaded by people so far. People are always uploading files, and they go into the moderation queue which your files are also in right now (and mine) – which is why the “out of X” number changes.

If there is no queue of files to be uploaded to the site, and you upload a file, it will be “1 out of 1 files” (as there will be no other files waiting to be reviewed)

If there has been 10 files uploaded so far today, and you upload one, it will be “11 out of 11”, then if someone uploads a file to the queue after you have, it will be “11 out of 12”, and so on.

Hope that makes sense

4 posts
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
smuzic says
“Today, it’s 16 out of 24”

That means there 24 files waiting to be reviewed to see if they are suitable to be sold here. Your file was the 16th of the 24 files that have been uploaded by people so far. People are always uploading files, and they go into the moderation queue which your files are also in right now (and mine) – which is why the “out of X” number changes.

If there is no queue of files to be uploaded to the site, and you upload a file, it will be “1 out of 1 files” (as there will be no other files waiting to be reviewed)

If there has been 10 files uploaded so far today, and you upload one, it will be “11 out of 11”, then if someone uploads a file to the queue after you have, it will be “11 out of 12”, and so on.

Hope that makes sense

Ah…yes! :) Now I get the idea….Thanks a lot for the clarification.

by
by
by
by
by
by