Appo_Productions
Appo_Productions Recent Posts Threads Started
55 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
Appo_Productions says

Hello,

Storm Drum 2's PLAY player is giving me NON STOP problems in PT 9. Anybody else have problems with this? I have a quad core processor running on Windows 7...allocated all the samples to an external hard drive and its STILL crashing my Pro Tools .... even when i just try playing samples, not even RECORDING!!!
its making me very very very frustrated as obviously i did pay some real money expecting quality from Quantum Leap/East West.
Anybody have this same issue?
87 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Located in Austria
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
ExElvele says

What version of Play do you have?

274 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
soundroll says

Might be problem with the ProTools, not Play. I have Storm drum on windows 7 Nuendo 4, everything runs good. But I also have Pro Tools, and it makes me some troubles with the sound card and some plugins. What soundcard do you use with PT? I suggest you to make all available updates for PT and Play.

170 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
solarsound says

Did you have the samples on your system drive at one point? Samples should usually reside on the operating system drive. From my experience at least. Also you probably dont want to hear this but windows and pro tools typically dont get along. Ive had nothing but problems between the two. The best solution with pro tools is to make sure its running on a mac.

by
by
by
by
by
by