7 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
SB_5000 says

Hey guys,

so basically I made a new project – everything is up – even have a few sales! However I want to update the preview image to something better and I’ve submitted a new image 3 times now and it gets approved but it doesn’t actually change – still showing the old image…..what gives?

I try and upload the image through the EDIT tab in the admin panel – doing it the same way as you would when first uploading a project – and have been very explicit in what needs to get changed in the comments section for the reviewer…

Any thoughts would be appreciated! Thanks, S

807 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Ireland
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
matu says

The image should be enter from the edit tab on the item that needs updating, as you said you are leaving comments to the reviewer so I wouldn’t really see why it isn’t updating…..

- making sure you are uploading and selecting the correct field for the image. e.g. preview image.
- that the image is rgb and not cmyk (I have had images not update because of the is the past… my own stupidity)
- check in the dashboard to see if the change has be queued up as a review still has to approve it.
- as a final step contact support about the issue

7 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
SB_5000 says

alright thx for the help!!

by
by
by