186 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
scottrockers says

I am not trying up sell my file I promise, I just want to know if everyone else is seeing the same problem I am and if anyone can figure out why.

Rocpod

The initial colors are not correct, but what is weird for a small second I do see the colors coming through that are suppose to be there. If you hit “change colors”, then you can see the initial colors. On Firefox the txtColor field isn’t working and the text is black for me and in IE it is working and its white initially. How can there be a difference in browsers? Its not the xml either because I checked that and all the initial values are fine. Its so weird.

Anyone have any suggetions why its doing this? Any help is appreciated.

Scott

76 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
trimax says

After setting the default colors, do you explicitly execute the function that is the listener of CHANGE COLOR button?

5346 posts The Dude Abides
  • Located in United States
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+9 more
CodingJack says

Yeah I see it too. Pretty bizarre. How are you changing the colors? Are you using a TextFormat or are you creating html? Does the same behavior happen on a different server?

4335 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+11 more
Reaper-Media Volunteer moderator says

It seems like you are, at some point, calling a function to change the colours, but with no values. :?

186 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
+4 more
scottrockers says

Thanks guys for the reply. Your comments helped. I do have a function that is called to change the colors, in it I do the following:

var dropShadowColor:Number = (Number(“0x” + colorNav.colorpicker8.hexValue));

So I tried to pass in the color picker’s hexValue initially, and after that I traced it and its return 0. So I think that was the problem.

What’s interesting is that my file has been “Soft Disabled” now for the following reason: “the file image too closely resembles an iPod”

What I don’t understand is how that can happen, I mean i wanted it to be similar to it but I made sure I wasn’t directly copying it and I wrote all the code and designed everything myself. I worked on this for 3 months and am pretty sadden by this. Do you guys have any suggestions about what I should do? I am contacting support.

Scott

by
by
by
by
by
by