5 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Italy
amparia says
Hi guys, I am Maria Teresa from Turin (Italy) and I am new here. I play piano and ukulele and I am learning how to produce my music. I discovered Envato somedays ago and I immediately realized it was what I was looking for!!! Maybe I will upload something in graphicriver too but music is my first love… I would like to ask you some things about loops, I have red the article about them, but I still have some doubts. If I use loops made by me is it good, isn’t it? Or the composition will be judged too repetitive? I’d like to make you listen my first job before sending it and ask your opinion. Please be sincere I will appreciate critics :D http://soundcloud.com/amparia/esperimento-01 Thanks, Amparia
294 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
soundengine says

Welcome Maria, yes it’s a bit repetetive in my opinion. You might make it shorter and try uploading as a short loop. Or you could let it stay on your pc for a while to see if you could go somewhere from there. In the meantime you can work on something else. You play ukulele so why not work on a 120 to 140 bpm ukulele track which seems to sell well on audiojungle?

Good luck :)

262 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
W3llm4n says

Welcome Maria, yes it’s a bit repetetive in my opinion. You might make it shorter and try uploading as a short loop. Or you could let it stay on your pc for a while to see if you could go somewhere from there. In the meantime you can work on something else. You play ukulele so why not work on a 120 to 140 bpm ukulele track which seems to sell well on audiojungle? Good luck :)

+1

If I were you I will definitely try the Uke thing first.. Since, as Soundengine pointed, the ukelele, folk, tracks sells very well here. I know music has to be with passion and business, but you can try a pattern more or less Ike this: two trendy tracks-one inspired track.

25 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
ckotty says

I am Maria Teresa

Nice name ! It’s like the name of Holy Roman Empress :)

64 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
mackaymusic says

I liked it! You can add rhythm, work on the arrangement, you’re playing the guitar, so add more sounds!

22 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
audiomichaeld says

You could try to add an improvised melody over the top, then it wouldn’t sound as repetitive.

703 posts
  • Located in Poland
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
FxProSound says

IMHO Soundengine is right – everything is told in first 30 seconds – so make a short loop or develop this beautiful mood track – add instruments, change harmony, just tell something more than a beginning :) of this story

5 posts
  • Located in Italy
amparia says

Thanks all for the suggestions! I am working at something with uke… and experimenting about recording, I just bought an e-book here about that ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by