914 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Russian Federation
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
permian says

Going to visit Prague next month.
May be some advices from the Czech fellows? It would be helpful. You know, some nice places, where I can eat, some interesting places I should see… besides common tourist stuff, of course.

Please keep in mind, that I’m quite far from the “Elite author”-status, and that will be a low-budget trip )

963 posts It's in the pipeline!
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+2 more
purethemes says

From all European cities I’ve visited, Prague is one of the best, and I woudn’t mind living there. Go to http://www.ufleku.cz/ but it’s specific place, they don’t ask what you want, they give you what they have ;) Nice experience. I don’t remember any other places, but I could recommend there everything. There wasn’t a single place in Prague that let me down. Have a nice trip!

914 posts
  • Russian Federation
  • Exclusive Author
permian says

Thanks, man, for wishes and such a fast reply! ) Now going to check this place at google maps.

963 posts It's in the pipeline!
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+2 more
purethemes says

Also, if you don’t have place to stay, I can recommend http://www.hostelworld.com/hosteldetails.php/Prague-Centre-Hostel/Prague/34769 It was quite cheap 3 years ago (I don’t know how it’s now compared to others) but really amazing place, more like 3* hotel than a hostel, and it’s almost in center. And don’t forget to drink Absinthe ;]

914 posts
  • Russian Federation
  • Exclusive Author
permian says

Oh, that’s Ok. It was easier for me and my girlfriend to buy some cheap tour via agency, rather than have those problems with visas. So now I have a place to stay, tickets back-and-forth and several days to spend as I want )
Thanks, I’ll taste it, but a little, ‘cause I’m not very fond of the strong drinks :)

19 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Czech Republic
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
Unodor says

I highly recommend to visit a restaurant Peklo (inferno) http://www.peklo.com/ “If you haven’t been to Peklo, you haven’t been to Prague.” :) This restaurant is placed near the Prague underground (NOT metro, but the real underground), which is really interesting too (it is open only on weekends)

111 posts
  • Czech Republic
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
Flay says

Prague is an amazing city, I live here for 20 years and it’s rly hard to recommend anything specific, but if you get tired of the centre of Prague (which you hardly will), there is also a natural reserve called the Prokop valley: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prokop_valley (+ it will cost you nothing)

914 posts
  • Russian Federation
  • Exclusive Author
permian says

Thanks, guys, for helping. May be I’ll check it, though “Peklo” is quite expensive for me. Prokopské údolí :) looks peaceful. Also what do you think about Pruhonice park? It’s not very clear from its site, can you be walking there by yourself, or you have to go with some guide.
And about all those starbuckss, mcdonaldss, kfcs… which of them better if you want just to get some coffee/tea? )

25 posts
ckotty says

Hi, Russian bro )) Try it www.ufleku.cz Nice beer,nice food

1400 posts Determined to give you nothing but the best!
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+2 more
mrcharlesbrown says

Enjoy your stay in Prague mate and have fun!

by
by
by
by
by
by