70 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
frozensatellite says

I was going to say the same as de_tune did. You could simply get Shazam and hold it towards your speakers when playing back the track … However, I appreciate the YouTube trick and it should be more safe since I think much more tracks are inside Google’s registers than in Shazam’s or other apps …

53 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United States
ElegantProjects says

I have a question. Bach is in the public domain but, some German orchestra. came up as copyright. is it still copyrighted and can I dispute it?

63 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe
+1 more
dreamsonix says

Good idea, other stock music sites already use Youtube as one method to quickly check copyright material when an item is uploaded and reviewed.

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Located in United Kingdom
Damin says

Well idea is great! Copyright is always a better option, it is always better to get copyright as soon as possible whether our material is fully develoved or in processing.

33 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
iristsh says

Thanks for sharing~

5 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
SonicLetters says

That’s really smart, thanks for sharing this! I also have that constant fear of re-inventing the wheel)

by
by
by
by
by
by