Ableton Live Reverb for sure !!
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Exclusive Author
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Has been a member for 0-1 years
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
I use NI Reflektor Anyone heard of it? I get them with the Komplete 8 bundle and its (in my opinion) a way better than any reverb i use before
The only thing i don´t like is that i have to use it with Guitar Rig as its master plugin But it works lika a charm
But as i always say – its all about the ideas coming from the place between chair and DAW So every reverb is good when it fits to the song CHA!
I have Reflektor but somehow never thought to use it as main reverb. I should try this.
Thanks PaBlikMM for your input.
I tried the demo of 2CAudio breeze based on this thread, and it seems great. I like the idea of simplicity. I honestly don’t want to fiddle around with parameters for hours. I’d like to start with a preset and tweak just a bit if needed and get a great sound.
I don’t know as everything, and it is pleasant to me built-in reverberators of Cubase 5