Seven here. The best month for me yet, but I’ve only been on board for a few months.
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Author was Featured
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Exclusive Author
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
It was going to be my best month ever in terms of sales only, until I got 2 extended license sales last night that pushed me over as best month in earnings as well. I feel very fortunate. It’ll be interesting to see how things go overall in the coming months as the U.S. schools’ “summer vacation” come to a close and some people get back to “normal” life. Keep active and so will your sales.
Well, considering we are AJ authors since a month and sold 3 items, guess JULY is our BEST month!
Wasn’t that bad considering fact I didn’t add any new tracks – in total just music 200 bucks … I’m all right – keep up good work guys and you’ll be fine.