2 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
digitalandwise says

Hi all

I’m hoping you can all help. I’ve been trying to find a Senior Web Developer for some time now with no luck. Just wondering where I should be looking. Recruitment agents haven’t found me anyone either :( Any tips?

Here is a spec:

SENIOR WEB DEVELOPER – Manchester

This role is for a web designer with at least 3 years experience within an agency environment. The candidates should have a good knowledge of front end development as well as a competence in working with ecommerce and CMS platforms.

Main Criteria needed:

BSc in computer Science or Equivalent experience Expert Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 Adobe Suite of design products (Photoshop, Illustrator etc.) HTML CSS PHP MySQL WordPress Must have a good understanding of Adobe Products in particular Photoshop At least three years of development experience within an agency Ability to work to deadlines and targets set by clients, line manager or themselves. A good understanding of Ecommerce

Please apply with an up to date CV, along with an online portfolio and salary expectations:

jobs@digitalandwise.com
594 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
designcise says

Are you expecting a candidate available on-site or looking to outsource?

2 posts
digitalandwise says

Thanks for the reply. I’m looking to hire on a permanent basis, on site.

Salary dependant on experience. + FREE Lunch, Pension, Private Health etc.

1 post
  • Australia
williammoond says

If you are expecting a candidate available on-site or looking to outsource company please specify clearly.If you want to out source company to improve your work then is possible.

5082 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Australia says

If you are expecting a candidate available on-site or looking to outsource company please specify clearly.If you want to out source company to improve your work then is possible.

read the OP’s comment above yours !

by
by
by
by
by
by