1290 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has collected more than 1000 items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
graphic4444 says

hi – after installing several jquery components from here (a slider, a menu, and a b-rotator), in the box at the top of my site where they appear, a brief pink background (unwanted!) flashes during the initial pageload, inside the table in which these components are located.

any idea what may be causing that? I want to disable it; kind of odd, on initial pageload there’s a pink background that flashes during the second or two that the jquery items are being loaded, as a background color. I’d appreciate any ideas… thanks!

3133 posts
  • Located in Australia
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+16 more
dtbaker Moderator says

I’ve seen this as a bug in older versions of IE when dealing with transparency. Does this happen in all browsers?

Maybe try providing a link, someone here will be able to see the code in action and hopefully provide a solution for you.

1290 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has collected more than 1000 items on Envato Market
graphic4444 says

hi – thanks… I found the bug, by removing things off the page one at a time til isolated; the problem was in the table bgcolor I had accidentally added extra characters, which for some reason caused a pink bg instead of the one I’d wanted, eg bgcolor=f6f4f4f4… instead of 6 digits.. I never saw that error before… note to self “spellcheck all css tags”

by
by
by
by
by
by