853 posts Envato Studio Communications Manager
    Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+7 more
Jordan_M Envato team says

PhotoDune Members-Only Beta – Out Now!

We’re very excited to announce the members-only beta launch of our new stock photography marketplace, PhotoDune!

Access is now open for all members of the marketplaces who joined prior to June 25th 2011. At this stage access is restricted to those who joined after this date. We will be holding a completely open public beta in the near future. If you joined after the 25th of June, you will need to wait for our public beta, coming soon.

You can visit PhotoDune at http://photodune.net

PhotoDune is still in beta, so please let us know if you encounter any issues while using the new site. If reporting bugs, please be as detailed as possible so our devs can hunt down any issues and fix them asap, and wherever possible please try to include screenshots. With PhotoDune, we’d prefer if you posted bugs in the forums in the threads we’ve mentioned below, as the developers will be keeping a close eye on these areas and it will reduce the chances of the same error being reported twice.

We’ve set up a special thread for you to report small issues which you can access here. Alternatively, if you would prefer to start a new discussion on PhotoDune, you may do so under the Site Feedback tab.

We’ve all been working hard to make PhotoDune a fantastic place to buy and sell stock photography and we really hope you enjoy it! We appreciate your patience during the beta period as we iron out kinks and work on improving the site. If you have access, please do take a look around, check out what’s on offer, have a chat in the forums or even upload some of your own photos and get a head start on the competition!

We’re so excited to finally be opening the doors a little bit more as we edge closer to a full public release.

Thanks to everyone for their support and patience, and most of all, enjoy PhotoDune!! :D

Cheers, The Envato Marketplace Team

122 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
ian Envato team says

1036 posts Massfocus
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+7 more
Massfocus says

I’m so excited ! And i just cant hide it ! :D:D

749 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
myjilson says

WOwwwwwwwwww.. this is what I was waiting for :O

749 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
myjilson says

I got access!!!! And the site looks extremely awesome!!!!!

51 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Located in Europe
+2 more
rover5 says

Great news.

1179 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
mabuc says

wow another awesome marketplace opened.. ;)

3748 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Won a competition
+9 more
pezflash says

I’ve a complaint. (not only good words on the release, but what can i do…)
I’m a small author, wanted to upload some stuff. I did. My photos are related with business and meetings. Ok, so i do a search with “meetings” and 46 pages with results appears. 99,5% of all the results comes from just 2 authors, one of them has almost 40.000!! photos already published. Do think small authors like me have any possiblity of success in this situation? I’m afraid no.

This is really discouraging for new and small authors trying to enter in this new marketplace. Allowing such number of images of just one author (with the site just released!) breaks the logical system of any marketplace. Imagine one author with the same number of WP templates on ThemeForest, do you think new authors will upload new stuff when is almost impossible to be located by any user?

:(

1179 posts 12 notes. Unlimited potential.
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+12 more
garethcoker Envato team says

I’m not sure there are enough photos yet ;)

Also, I’m no photographer, but…I can’t help but agree with pezflash

749 posts
+6 more
myjilson says
pezflash said
I’ve a complaint. (not only good words on the release, but what can i do…)
I’m a small author, wanted to upload some stuff. I did. My photos are related with business and meetings. Ok, so i do a search with “meetings” and 46 pages with results appears. 99,5% of all the results comes from just 2 authors, one of them has almost 40.000!! photos already published. Do think small authors like me have any possiblity of success in this situation? I’m afraid no.

This is really discouraging for new and small authors trying to enter in this new marketplace. Allowing such number of images of just one author (with the site just released!) breaks the logical system of any marketplace. Imagine one author with the same number of WP templates on ThemeForest, do you think new authors will upload new stuff when is almost impossible to be located by any user?

:(

+100 I was having the same opinion when tried to upload on! ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by