701 posts
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
LucaFormicola says

I know, it’s always the same question, but I cannot imagine how it’s possibile to realize what I often read:

10 15 sales per day??

This means that everyday someone in the world buys my music? Probably it’s something outside Aj, I mean, it’s not just a question of being “fan” of my music or quality of it, it’s a question of necessity.. help me :confused: thank you

1990 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Switzerland
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+4 more
matsteiner Reviewer says

The world is small in the Internet, but very big out there anyway my friend!!
I can’t imagine either who needs so many files…but there seems to be a ginat demand!
Don’t ask too much, just sell… :D

196 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Netherlands
LGuitarB says

I think people who make these sales must have had clients through other channels than AudioJungle, who now also buy songs through AudioJungle. At least the ones who start making sales like that right away. Nothing wrong with that, mind you, but I can’t explain it otherwise either.

139 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
AmethistLab says

I agree with LguitarB that many authors bring customers to AJ from other sites. But the number 10-15 a day doesn’t surprise me at all. It seems music is everywhere these days. For example on TV you have music for commersials, music for the TV logo between the commercials and the movie, music for the movie/series/documentaries. Then you have all these videos on youtube that need music for their project. To realize this goal in my humble opinion, besides good music you need to create a successful marketing approach.

701 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
LucaFormicola says

besides good music you need to create a successful marketing approach.

I agree with all of you guys, and I can only say that I’m doing the impossible.. I’ve already asked some suggestions about MARKETING and what “channel” to use..but nobody answer.. I tweet everyday tons of my music.. Facebook page, works if people search you.. Google+ doesn’t permit spamming.. Youtube channel, like Facebook..

I’m realizing that if you don’t ALREADY have clients, buyers, it’s difficult that someone notice your music..

663 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
PaBlikMM says

I agree with all of you guys, and I can only say that I’m doing the impossible.. I’ve already asked some suggestions about MARKETING and what “channel” to use..but nobody answer.. I tweet everyday tons of my music.. Facebook page, works if people search you.. Google+ doesn’t permit spamming.. Youtube channel, like Facebook..

I’m realizing that if you don’t ALREADY have clients, buyers, it’s difficult that someone notice your music..

Oh i understand you very well.

I´m doing such things you´ve described above. I add my links to AJ and Offic. web, to my signature on every forum i write to, to my official email, to LinkedIn profile, Youtube channel, FB etc. I also contacted some videohive authors if i can use their footages and create my own videos with links to music and to their footages and put them to YT and Vimeo …

There is really many ways to promote your work – i´m just on the start line with this but as i see my refferals – its working – slow but it works (somehow) :) I read that some of new athors on Aj get some freelance work according to their work on AJ portfolios … :) Thats great!

I think that my biggest disadvantage is my english – its really horrible but i´m working on it as much i can :)

Anyway – dont give up!!!!!!! :)

Pavel “CHA!”

1990 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Switzerland
+4 more
matsteiner Reviewer says

That sounds logical yes.
But I didn’t have any customers for RF music before I came to AJ 8 month ago. o.k., I don’t have 10 sales by day yet, but its getting more and more. The only promotion I do is on the Marketplace itself, almost nothing on YT, but I have the most songs on Soundcloud. I have a Website where I have links to my AJ portfolio, but it’s nothing really coming from there.
o.k. I started to use Twitter, but I have just 49 followers… :) This will surely not be the reason why I sold 240 Items in 8 month…;) Compared to fellows like Brandon Matias or Adi Goldstein not so much, but it least this… :)

I really hope that a can increase my sales just by getting better known on AJ…
319 posts
  • Australia
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
studio26design says

o.k. I started to use Twitter, but I have just 49 followers… :)

I made it an even 50 :)

701 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
LucaFormicola says

I really hope that a can increase my sales just by getting better known on AJ…

mm..nice point, so you’re saying that the best place to getting to know is AJ itself..

1990 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Switzerland
+4 more
matsteiner Reviewer says

o.k. I started to use Twitter, but I have just 49 followers… :)
I made it an even 50 :)
Thank you so much, finally I have 50 :P – and welcome on my channel :)
by
by
by
by
by
by