• Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Cre8tiveCloud says

I really like the ability to have funds earned, withdrawn to the Payoneer card. But why does it take so long to be pushed to the card. I really wont be using this option because of the wait time

3007 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
+2 more
duotive says
industryphoto said
I really like the ability to have funds earned, withdrawn to the Payoneer card. But why does it take so long to be pushed to the card. I really wont be using this option because of the wait time

There is no wait time. It takes 2 hours for me, in theory and in reality it takes 2 minutes from when the email from envato comes and the one from payoneer does, so i do not see any issue. And if you are talking about the date of 15, that is the case for all withdrawal methods.

380 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
celtathemes says

The time does not depend on the payment method, Envato pays on the 15th of each month.

446 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Hey,

When receiving a partner/affiliate payment there are two loading options, standard and immediate.

Standard loads process within 2 business days, and immediate loads (for a fee) process within 2 hours.

Once the funds are loaded, the card can be used at any location worldwide accepting debit MasterCard cards.

As for how often Envato sends out the payments to the Payoneer account, that would be something you need to contact them about.

Thanks,

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

3007 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
+2 more
duotive says
Nissim_Payoneer said
Hey,

When receiving a partner/affiliate payment there are two loading options, standard and immediate.

Standard loads process within 2 business days, and immediate loads (for a fee) process within 2 hours.

Once the funds are loaded, the card can be used at any location worldwide accepting debit MasterCard cards.

As for how often Envato sends out the payments to the Payoneer account, that would be something you need to contact them about.

Thanks,

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

Respect for Payoneer, the best thing i have ever did with the cards!!

988 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Turkey
  • Won a Competition
thomas07 says

i am using payoneer card for more than 3 years now and never got problems with funds pushed to the card. I use “immediate load” option and the funds land almost instantly.

by
by
by
by
by
by