117 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Canada
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
eMotionStudio says

Does anyone else has problems with Payoneer?

Exactly 13 days ago i received an email from them stating that my card may have been compromised and is therefore blocked. This is the second time they have blocked my card although i’m pretty sure it could not be compromised because i haven’t even used it in a long time.

Anyway, 11 days ago i have received another email from Payoneer asking me to reply with my Passport or ID scan. Even though i have sent my Passport scan immediately, to this date my new card still hasn’t been approved. I have wrote to support 5 days ago but they they are not responding. It looks totally unprofessional.

I wouldn’t bother with this if i didn’t have any money on my Payoneer account, but i do. And there is no way for me to withdraw it without the card.

Just wanted to give you a heads up and to check if this is happening to anyone else.

Thanks!

3767 posts After Effects Templates
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Exclusive Author
+4 more
miseld says

Your money is safe, don’t worry. They just need to identify you via passport copy, few months ago for security reasons i change my Payoneer card, support was very quick (in 5 minutes they block my card) and in next 3 hours i receive email with arrival date of new my card.

Payoneer is very serious company.

117 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Canada
eMotionStudio says

That’s my point. In 3 hours you have received your response. But i’m already waiting 13 days and my card still hasn’t been shipped nor have i received any response from support.

Sorry, but that doesn’t seem like a serious company to me.

Luckily, i did the last withdrawal through PayPal. But i still want my hard earned money that’s stuck at Payoneer. I think that withdrawing that money will be my last time using their services.

I had 2 cards with Payoneer so far and both of them were blocked before the expiry date for allegedly being compromised.

484 posts
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
+1 more
omarabid says

Yes, their support response time can be arbitrary, but it’s still good comparing to other payment options (like PayPal).

• Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+4 more
miseld says

At this moment they are the best choice for me, i hope Nissim is somewhere around here and he can help you.

117 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Canada
eMotionStudio says

What a coincidence! I just got a reply from Payoneer:-)

• Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+4 more
miseld says

What a coincidence! I just got a reply from Payoneer:-)

I don’t work for them trust me ;)

421 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Hi,

Firstly, I want to say that I’m sorry to hear your card was compromised. It’s certainly an uncomfortable situation.

Payoneer has card holders all over the world, and financial security is one of our top priorities. We are constantly monitoring our systems, in addition to being in touch with MasterCard, in an attempt to detect any unauthorized card usage or fraudulent activity. When possible, we take action before any fraud can take place.

In this case, it sounds like we detected unauthorized charge attempts to your card. In many cases we’re able to deny the fraud before it occurs, at which point we are forced to block the card in question and order a new one (so that your funds cannot be used without your authorization).

I do apologize for any delay in getting back to you after you’ve confirmed the documents. If you could please contact me with the e-mail on your Payoneer account (at nissimal@payoneer.com), I’d like to make sure that a new card was sent out to you. In addition, I’d be more than happy to offer you expedited shipping via DHL , free of charge.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

117 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Canada
eMotionStudio says

Hi,

Firstly, I want to say that I’m sorry to hear your card was compromised. It’s certainly an uncomfortable situation.

Payoneer has card holders all over the world, and financial security is one of our top priorities. We are constantly monitoring our systems, in addition to being in touch with MasterCard, in an attempt to detect any unauthorized card usage or fraudulent activity. When possible, we take action before any fraud can take place.

In this case, it sounds like we detected unauthorized charge attempts to your card. In many cases we’re able to deny the fraud before it occurs, at which point we are forced to block the card in question and order a new one (so that your funds cannot be used without your authorization).

I do apologize for any delay in getting back to you after you’ve confirmed the documents. If you could please contact me with the e-mail on your Payoneer account (at nissimal@payoneer.com), I’d like to make sure that a new card was sent out to you. In addition, I’d be more than happy to offer you expedited shipping via DHL , free of charge.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

Thank you very much Nissim.

I have sent you an email with the necessary info.

Milan

by
by
by
by
by
by