572 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
BoxedCreative says

I think Envato should be providing more information on the withdrawal methods. It seems that this subject comes up quite regularly and even though there have been multiple posts about “which option is best” authors are still not sure which option is best suited for them. BTW Nissim has great advice though in regards to the Payoneer option. :) I’ve just loaded credits from my GR funds onto my Payoneer card so going to see if it is the best option.

572 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
BoxedCreative says

Has anyone used the Payoneer card to withdraw money from the UK? If so what is the maximum limit that you can withdraw in one whole day?

455 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in United States
Nissim_Payoneer says
||+519806|BoxedCreative said-|| Has anyone used the Payoneer card to withdraw money from the UK? If so what is the maximum limit that you can withdraw in one whole day?

We have many cardholders in the UK. Withdrawal limits may vary depending on the ATM restrictions, but the Payoneer card itself can withdraw up to $2,500.00 per day, and make daily purchases up to $2,500.00 (for a total daily usage limit of $5,000.00).

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

96 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Russian Federation
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
despoth says

Can you please help me?

When I go to Withdrawal page and choose Payoneer payment method – no any redirection happens. Just total money is decreased by entered summ, from my earniings. And then it tells me that I’ll will receive money at 15th of next month onto my Payoneer account. Ok. But WHERE I’ll receive it? How can I select to WHICH Payoneer account it will go? Or how can I ask for sending me new Payoneer cardvia post service?

I saw in Knowledgebase that there may appear a link “Click here for register” if I didn’t add Payoneer card before. But there’s no such kind of link to register a card!!!

What will happen with my money at 15th of next month if I haven’t entered my Payoneer data? Please help me.

by
by
by
by
by
by