445 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

@Nissim,

I’m having trouble to opening a new account. I clicked the link on the withdrawal page and it only showed a login form to Payoneer account. There is no option to register a new account. I can provide you with a screenshot if necessary.

I contacted Payoneer support a week ago but never got any response

Thanks in advance.

Most likely you’ve already submitted an application in the past. Please e-mail me at nissimal@payoneer.com and I would be more than happy to assist you personally.

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

40 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
SparrowArt says

The Payoneer card and Local Bank Transfer are two separate payment solutions provided by Payoneer. If you choose to receive payments to your Payoneer card, you will be unable to transfer your card balance to a bank account.

Once you make a choice, is it possible to change your subscription, for example switch from “receiving payments to a card” to “bank transfer”?

445 posts
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

The Payoneer card and Local Bank Transfer are two separate payment solutions provided by Payoneer. If you choose to receive payments to your Payoneer card, you will be unable to transfer your card balance to a bank account.

Once you make a choice, is it possible to change your subscription, for example switch from “receiving payments to a card” to “bank transfer”?

Yes, you can do so by contacting our customer support department and asking to switch your payment method from the Payoneer Card to the Global Bank Transfer Service (and vice versa).

40 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
SparrowArt says

Great, thank you :) I’ve been reading through your site, and I especially like the “local transfer” service.

445 posts
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Great, thank you :) I’ve been reading through your site, and I especially like the “local transfer” service.

Thanks! We’re very excited about this service, and strongly feel that it has major advantages over traditional wire transfer services.

by
by
by
by
by
by