266 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Featured in the Envato Market Community podcast
+8 more
dejans says

Ok, just a quick question. Even though I ordered a Payoneer card will I still be able to withdraw via bank transfer? Or is it only one way or the other? Thanks

2115 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
fifty_tons says

Even though you ordered a payoneer card, you will still be able to chosse your payment method every month. But I suggest using payoneer :)

266 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Featured in the Envato Market Community podcast
+8 more
dejans says

Thanks, but I meant bank transfer via Payoneer. I think i read somewhere that you have to choose either to have the card or withdraw through their local bank transfer/swift. Since there’s no option for Serbia to withdraw directly from Envato via swift I’d like to know what is the case with Payoneer.

1011 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
simaudio says

Thanks, but I meant bank transfer via Payoneer. I think i read somewhere that you have to choose either to have the card or withdraw through their local bank transfer/swift. Since there’s no option for Serbia to withdraw directly from Envato via swift I’d like to know what is the case with Payoneer.
Hi dejans, I thought I would do a bit of research as it could be handy to know, so I found this http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

Does it answer your question?

Hope it helps :)

613 posts
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Has referred 100+ members
+3 more
Basspartout says

I’d like to have an alternative to paypal. Is payoneer better in any way or cheaper?

456 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Ok, just a quick question. Even though I ordered a Payoneer card will I still be able to withdraw via bank transfer? Or is it only one way or the other? Thanks

The Payoneer card and Local Bank Transfer are two separate payment solutions provided by Payoneer. If you choose to receive payments to your Payoneer card, you will be unable to transfer your card balance to a bank account.

We are, however, considering an international card to bank transfer solution, which will allow you to transfer card balances to your bank account in over 200 countries. I will be sure to post any updates regarding that service once they’re available.

@Basspartout: Payoneer is an excellent payment solution that will allow you to receive your payments from Envato to a Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard card. Once you receive a payment, funds are available within minutes, and the card can be used worldwide where MasterCard is accepted.

Payoneer also offers a Local Bank Transfer service for Envato members, that will allow you to receive your payments directly to your bank account in over 200 countries.

307 posts
+2 more
tunesurfers says

Hey guys I want to give payoneer a try. I want to sign up for bank transfer option but couldn’t find a link in the payoneer site for that. Do I need to sign up for a card to use bank transfer option? Do I need to state that I’m an envato author?

Secondly, what do you guys think the best way to use payoneer? If I use the card option, can I still withdraw money or is it only for shopping? Would you recommend receiving money in dollars or local currency?

Please share if you have any experience :)

456 posts
  • Located in United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Hey guys I want to give payoneer a try. I want to sign up for bank transfer option but couldn’t find a link in the payoneer site for that. Do I need to sign up for a card to use bank transfer option? Do I need to state that I’m an envato author?

Secondly, what do you guys think the best way to use payoneer? If I use the card option, can I still withdraw money or is it only for shopping? Would you recommend receiving money in dollars or local currency?

Please share if you have any experience :)

To sign up for Payoneer, simply go to your Envato account’s withdrawal tab and select Payoneer as your payment method.

Once you do, you will be directed to an online application page. There you will be able to either sign up for the Payoneer card, or the bank transfer option.

For the card, you will be able to make both purchases (online and in stores) and withdraw cash (from any ATM worldwide that accepted debit MasterCard). We also plan to add card to bank transfers in the future.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

307 posts
+2 more
tunesurfers says

Thanks Nissim, I’ll give it a go.

22 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
population2 says

@Nissim,

I’m having trouble to opening a new account. I clicked the link on the withdrawal page and it only showed a login form to Payoneer account. There is no option to register a new account. I can provide you with a screenshot if necessary.

I contacted Payoneer support a week ago but never got any response

Thanks in advance.

by
by
by
by
by
by