320 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
timmylogue says

How do I pause a tween object at a certain x coordinate for 15 sec and head back to the original x coordinate and pause that for 3 mins and then loop.

I was messing around with tween.yoyo();

var myTween = new Tween(myMovieClip_mc,"x",Strong.easeInOut, 500,0,1,true);

myTween.addEventListener(TweenEvent.MOTION_FINISH, onFinish);
function onFinish(e:TweenEvent):void
{
    myTween.yoyo();
}

Thanks

66 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
yuanhao_viva says
http://www.greensock.com/as/docs/tween/_tweenlite.html
this will help you.look up the TweenMax Class.i think it can do exactly what you want
4140 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says

I was messing around with tween.yoyo(); Thanks
If you want clients taking you seriously never use the flash default tween engine :P .

If you are not selling your work then using yuanhao_vivag tween recommendation is good way doing things ,other than that’s you can use freely Tweener or EazeTween(I still use ET) on any project free

320 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
timmylogue says

Thanks guys!

by
by
by
by
by
by