RecycledRecitals Recent Posts Threads Started
96 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+2 more
RecycledRecitals says

I was wishing for a feature, and thought if I shared here, some people may be able to suggest ideas of how to make it better for their relevant media outlets. I’ve noticed Audio Jungle has a forum for item requests which is excellent, but I think maybe we could cater to the needs of someone whose looking that deeply for music already, by creating something a bit more collaborative.

When someone posts to the forum, the user has to sift through replies (probably like butter, being under time constraints) and probably only gets to listen to half of the music recommended. Even then, if they really like a song, they may need to come back and repeat the search.

I think a user generated playlist bucket could be very helpful – or a public link drop box. So when Annie Cutter, for example, posts she’s in need of music for XYZ , she can have a generated playlist bucket to sift through that’s created by authors submitting their tracks for review. Giving them the option of ‘storing for later’ may increase sales as well?

What do you think?

1122 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Switzerland
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
SonicCube says

Hey

The idea with the bucket playlist ist good ! But, i don’t think dev’s will invest to much work in this, as you probably can see on the item request page, there are not many requests.

But if it would be easy to create that at Envato, i would sure appreciate and support this :)

335 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
tiam says
SonicCube said
Hey

The idea with the bucket playlist ist good ! But, i don’t think dev’s will invest to much work in this, as you probably can see on the item request page, there are not many requests.

But if it would be easy to create that at Envato, i would sure appreciate and support this :)

+1 Nice Idea

60 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
Greysound says
digitallush said
I was wishing for a feature, and thought if I shared here, some people may be able to suggest ideas of how to make it better for their relevant media outlets. I’ve noticed Audio Jungle has a forum for item requests which is excellent, but I think maybe we could cater to the needs of someone whose looking that deeply for music already, by creating something a bit more collaborative.

When someone posts to the forum, the user has to sift through replies (probably like butter, being under time constraints) and probably only gets to listen to half of the music recommended. Even then, if they really like a song, they may need to come back and repeat the search.

I think a user generated playlist bucket could be very helpful – or a public link drop box. So when Annie Cutter, for example, posts she’s in need of music for XYZ , she can have a generated playlist bucket to sift through that’s created by authors submitting their tracks for review. Giving them the option of ‘storing for later’ may increase sales as well?

What do you think?

Hello digitallush,

While it is a nice idea, I have to agree with SonicCube.

Besides, being under time constraints is no ones fault. No one should see the music as the final step of a project but everyone seems to take it that way and this is the main reason for most of the people trying to find the “right” music in a very limited time and usually failing. :) So, only thing we can still do is to offer what we think is best for Annie Cutter and hope she can find something useful in our suggestions.

by
by
by
by
by
by