84 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
marcusunlimited says

Hello,

I have been in the process of writing a themed “Suite.” Although it sounds completely different from him, it has the same sections and time/signatures of say Handel’s “Keyboard Suite.” 1. Prelude, 2. Allemande, 3. Courante, etc.

The prelude was just approved (YES!) however I got this in review response and want to make sure I do the right things, if I can figure them out.

“Please note that if the tracks that follow are variations of this theme, they need to be added to this submission (via the Edit tab).”

Okay, so if the first prelude is based on scale factors 1231 etc., what if the Allemande is literally a new song, of course in the same key as the other suite tunes, and has a dominant scale # pattern of 3215 etc?

There are a bunch more questions I have on how to do this, but I’ll stop now with that.

Thank you, ~Marcus

4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

Hi Marcus, please take a moment to read this article. It contains information regarding Music Packs and track variations which hopefully will help clarify some of your doubts.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance. Thanks and good luck.

84 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
marcusunlimited says

Hello Dzinc,

Thank you and I read the info at your links, thank you. So, it looks like my original concept calls for individual names on separate uploads, as single elements, which later, are then placed into a pack? I just want to be careful to do everything right.

The tracks are technically completely different works, they just have the same story. Like the Prelude is scale wise: 12312321 or something, and then the Allemande is 32157 or so, with all kinds of differnt chords and such around that? Thus, based on what I’ve read here, PLEASE correct me if wrong, this…

The Forest Fawn Prelude = its own unique upload and Aj URL

then I upload “The Forest Fawn Allemande” (a different melody and track) to its own unique upload and Aj URL

etc…

Then when all 6 unique melodies of the Suite (Ala Handel / baroque Suite format) then I can make a brand new pack, at yet a new URL and link back to the suite works of course at a different price for the completed pack?

Yes? No? Please advise, thank you, ~Marcus:)

Hi Marcus, please take a moment to read this article. It contains information regarding Music Packs and track variations which hopefully will help clarify some of your doubts.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance. Thanks and good luck.
by
by
by
by
by
by