335 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
Tamixes says

Anyone seen an icon of a PABX /Switchboard? I’ve looked for one on GR and so far I’ve had no luck….

193 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Roeven says
Anyone seen an icon of a PABX /Switchboard? I’ve looked for one on GR and so far I’ve had no luck….

I’m not sure what you mean right there. I’ve googled and wikipedia’ed (is that even a word?), and apparently they’re two different things. Hmm, I’m confused, haha. Also, how would you such a thing as an icon?

P.S. I’m a big fan of your avatar, it’s awesome.

1619 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
PatrikL Envato team says

Why don´t you try http://iconarchive.com ?

335 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
Tamixes says

I’m not sure what you mean right there. I’ve googled and wikipedia’ed (is that even a word?), and apparently they’re two different things. Hmm, I’m confused, haha. Also, how would you such a thing as an icon?

P.S. I’m a big fan of your avatar, it’s awesome.

Oops! My mistake I’m the confused one, it’s actually a PBX (the A used to stand for analogue) – it’s for a schematic drawing of a call management phone system.

Thanks, I’ve checked out the link, but had no luck, I might just use a stock photo instead – although I prefer the graphic simplicity of an icon.

P.S. I’m a big fan of your avatar, it’s awesome. </blockquote I was thinking of changing it, I’m going to rethink that.

by
by
by
by
by
by